HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Platnimman

PostSubject: Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application   Wed May 18, 2011 4:20 am

Name: Will Noakes

Joint Past Experiences: Me and retriever have done many things for the server since we joined in September 2010. In the faction server Retriever helped me with the Legion town of Hayfield, in return I helped Retriever with his watchtower. We stayed with the server when JAD left and hMod broke down, we took opportunity then in the temporary world to build a whole city out of Sandstone: New Alexandria. As VIPs. Then in the new server, we were both promoted within a week of each other. Retriever was chosen by ShnapDragon and I was chosen by Cralant. We've built much of the Rail Network together (Which WorldEdit will help speed up the process of construction A LOT!) plus I've helped a lot with the Self-Service Bank which Retriever built. Also we have started building together the PVP Arena (Still unfinished). We have a great friendship and would only wish for us to be accepted together or declined together Smile

P.s. If there aren't any positions available at the moment we will happily wait until positions arise Razz
P.p.sI WILL DONATE $10 AS WELL IF WE'RE PROMOTED

Love from platnimman Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application   Wed May 18, 2011 4:56 am

Retriever's OP Application
Platnimman's OP Application

Name: Callum Fox

Me and Plat are both very friendly, helpful and mature (ish Razz). We've been with the server for a while and when we got promoted to op we both used the oppertunity to help out more and build more elobarate and useful constructions. We check the forums and play on the server for 2-3+ hours pretty much daily, we have both been very sensible with spawned items, have never broken the rules and have both banned players only when needed with sufficient evidence so please seriously consider out joint application and umm yeah.
farao rendeer santa geek jocolor queen king sunny albino pig alien cat monkey clown

PostSubject: Re: Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application   Wed May 18, 2011 4:59 am

P.p.p.s I have the most posts in the forums too! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes What a Face Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball albino sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers cherry santa rendeer farao king study scratch geek jocolor queen elephant flower afro lol!
This is how matureish we are Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application   Wed May 18, 2011 7:49 am

Platnimman wrote:
P.p.p.s I have the most posts in the forums too! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes What a Face Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball albino sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers cherry santa rendeer farao king study scratch geek jocolor queen elephant flower afro lol!
This is how matureish we are Very Happy
*cough* SPAM *cough*
haha, I'll consider both of your applications thanks for taking the time to put em up.

Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application   Wed May 18, 2011 7:59 am

Wink You know mee jd Razz

Thanks for considering our apps Smile We'll be super well behaved xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application   Wed May 18, 2011 8:01 am

Thanks JD Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application   

Back to top Go down

Platnimman and Retriever's Super Op Application
Page 1 of 1