Midgitwhale

PostSubject: ..............   Sun May 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Fine if you all want me gone then cya
Goodbye................ to no one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: ..............   Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Look midgit, despite what some people are saying about you, I still want you to stay. It looks like you just hit a rough patch thats all, you cant give up in times like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: ..............   Sun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Also, if you read what I put in your Ban appeal. I kinda want you to stay as well. You should appologise for what you've done to the founders and to the people you've been mean to. But I still want you to stay.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midgitwhale

PostSubject: Re: ..............   Mon May 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Im going to start out as reg. The only thing you ever want as reg is to spawn items and be an op. Im NEVER going to be an op again because of what people think of me. You and Lucent replying to this is actually suprising. The people who I thought were my friends were all the people wanting me banned. I'm barely ever on with you guys becuase of time difference so I found it weird that anyone would care about me leaving.
even If I do still play there will be no way to redeem myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ..............   Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Midgitwhale wrote:
Im going to start out as reg. The only thing you ever want as reg is to spawn items and be an op. Im NEVER going to be an op again because of what people think of me. You and Lucent replying to this is actually suprising. The people who I thought were my friends were all the people wanting me banned. I'm barely ever on with you guys becuase of time difference so I found it weird that anyone would care about me leaving.

Did you really expect us to come to your defence when you are rude and abusive towards us? Did you honsetly think that we would hold you in high esteem after what you said?

I'm sorry it had to come to this but you have no one but yourself to blame.

May i just add that you have never said sorry? In the three pages of the ban appeal not once did you say sorry. You've never said sorry in-game either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zirus101

PostSubject: Re: ..............   Tue May 24, 2011 5:08 am

Midgitwhale wrote:
The people who I thought were my friends were all the people wanting me banned.
They were gonna permanently, I was the one that managed to get you a week ban, week Parol, and then you start off as a norm. Just in case you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midgitwhale

PostSubject: Re: ..............   Tue May 24, 2011 12:12 pm

ShnapDragon wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:

Did you really expect us to come to your defence when you are rude and abusive towards us? Did you honsetly think that we would hold you in high esteem after what you said?

I'm sorry it had to come to this but you have no one but yourself to blame.

May i just add that you have never said sorry? In the three pages of the ban appeal not once did you say sorry. You've never said sorry in-game either.
Mind you most things I said were in defence to what you were saying to me,

And I never expected you to come to my defence in the first place. Its just that I was suprised that anyone cared, If you read the post.

And no sorry? well I'm sorry for stashing. The rest was in defence against people abusing in the 1st place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cfarr

PostSubject: Your just not getting it   Wed May 25, 2011 7:40 am

I won't forgive you until you have apoligised to everyone you abused and hurt, including my sister, so until then you can go screw your self for all i care Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: ..............   Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 am

All these Midgitwhale related topics should be locked IMO, he did wrong, he is being punished, most people have had their say, now can we please just drop it and move on.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: ..............   Wed May 25, 2011 8:31 am

Retriever wrote:
All these Midgitwhale related topics should be locked IMO, he did wrong, he is being punished, most people have had their say, now can we please just drop it and move on.

I thought I already did.... whatever Very Happy Locked.

/TheEnd

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ Hello
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paradisefalls.4rumer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..............   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Falls :: Player Related :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: