HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Super OP application (just incase you need someone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zirus101

PostSubject: Super OP application (just incase you need someone)   Mon May 23, 2011 10:01 am

-Real name
Austin Linegar

-In-Game name
Zirus101

-How much time are you willing to moderate the game?
I can moderate between 2 - 5 hours or so daily, depending on how busy school is.

-Why would you want to become Super-OP?
I think becoming Super OP would allow me to help other people, like, stopping griefers, or repairing the damage griefers have done, or clearing some land for OP+ or possibly VIP+?

-Past experiences
Well,I was VIP just before the 1.4 beta. I am currently Super OP. I have taken roles in various activities, in which we had to work as a team, and this would help because if there is a lot of people working on a HUGE project, then I would be able to keep some order without pissing people off. So the is technically saying, I work wonderfully in a group. And I was Architect, but that rank was removed, and I was OP for sometime.

-Additional comments
I have helped on making the PvP arena in our 2nd map I believe it was that one, we went through a lot so I do not remember) I have made a spaceship in the map I started off in, I believe it was the second map for everyone that was here from the start. I have been with this server for about, 7 - 8 months, Joining around mid October 2010. The first creation in this server was a multi-layered reversed and regular pyramid, with a house on top, and water running through. Confused as to what this is? Ask Zyuta, I believe he remembers it , as for it was built just outside his city. I built a town, and the spaceship , which was loved by those who visited it. I also believe I have been very friendly to most people. I help people with other little projects, like helping mine out Flynxx's underground town, or minetown (others are griefers) and, , around, 3 months ago, I have become VERY trustworthy, and Cralant, I have NO more diamond stashes That was before the newer map, but now, I helped build the Egyptian Temple i did around, 20% of it (correct if I am wrong lucent), I helped out a bit with Zyuta's pyramid, I am helping out quite a bit with the soon-to-be-new-spawn. So yeah, that is pretty much it. I have built the nyan cat (/warp nyancat) and I built a pretty epic knight (/warp knight), And I am currently working on a never-before seen spaceship. (/warp ahaha, wait til its finished Razz)

Last edited by Zirus101 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALMOSTunseen

PostSubject: Re: Super OP application (just incase you need someone)   Mon May 23, 2011 10:17 am

I think you would be a great super OP. It would allow you to further help people and to stop griefers. You are an excellent builder and super OP would greatly help you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkiiTz

PostSubject: Re: Super OP application (just incase you need someone)   Mon May 23, 2011 10:43 pm

do u think I would make a good OP? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/intervenience
ALMOSTunseen

PostSubject: Re: Super OP application (just incase you need someone)   Tue May 24, 2011 7:52 am

SkiiTz wrote:
do u think I would make a good OP? Very Happy

Probably
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: Super OP application (just incase you need someone)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 am

Accepted Zirus Very Happy

Enjoy Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super OP application (just incase you need someone)   

Back to top Go down

Super OP application (just incase you need someone)
Page 1 of 1