HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tower of Babel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alxariam

PostSubject: Tower of Babel   Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 am

Just a little something I started working on when I first joined the server. I have not done worked on ANYTHING else other than this tower.

Early Phases

This was back when I first realized that I was making real progress and might actually finish it.

Current Phase: Am now in the process of digging as far down as I can go. I have been informed that this is going to take a stupid long time, and I'm inclined to agree.

The tower is going to change drastically as I go, and if it comes out looking anything like the idea I have, it's going to blow your mind. I just hope I'm spatially aware enough to pull it off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Babel   Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Looks good so far, ask a op for some materials btw if you need some stone. OP's remember to give what you think is reasonable.

KID_Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Babel   Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:32 pm

well, as i told you, and you noted above, that ganna take a shitload of time to dig.... BUUUUUUUUT, as an expert on digging holes (if you've seen the hole i dug Razz) i could help Very Happy just get an op to ad me to the protection and if im on i'll come over and dig.... and dig...... and DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGG
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
\/
way down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alxariam

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Babel   Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:35 am

Quote :
Looks good so far, ask a op for some materials btw if you need some stone. OP's remember to give what you think is reasonable.
Thanks! I've actually got the tower built as high as I need it, so I'll need less and less stone as I dig down. Besides, that's a great feeling knowing that I smelted that entire damn tower.

Quote :
well, as i told you, and you noted above, that ganna take a shitload of time to dig.... BUUUUUUUUT, as an expert on digging holes (if you've seen the hole i dug ) i could help just get an op to ad me to the protection and if im on i'll come over and dig.... and dig...... and DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGG
That would actually be a huge help, since I'll be on vacation for the next week. If anyone with the authority to do so reads this, I'd appreciate it if you can add him to the protection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Babel   

Back to top Go down

Tower of Babel
Page 1 of 1