HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALMOSTunseen



Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere deep in the depths of Australia

PostSubject: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:12 am

Lets give this a go.............

Very Happy Success!

ACCEPTED!


Name=Hamish

In-game name="ALMOSTunseen

Age=13

Gender=Male

Reason=I" have been playing on this server for many months now and am willing a promotion. I have worked my way up from regular and and have been a contributor to this server. On the old map I helped to build many things. I am willing to moderate the server for about 1-2 hours a day. I always help out new people help out in tough situations. My past experience is being a Mod, architect and VIP(equivalent) on other servers. I would love to help out in the server and I think a well thought out promotion will greatly enhance this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cfarr

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 21
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re:ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Hmm I think you should get it, you are really nice and behave well around everyone Smile

Hope you get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALMOSTunseen



Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere deep in the depths of Australia

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Thanks cfarr. And is anyone else having problems connecting to the server?
217.114.63.100
I just get an internal exception error, read time out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALMOSTunseen



Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere deep in the depths of Australia

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Midgitwhale wrote:
Did playing on the server 2 weeks ago to play terraria and runescape?

Don't get what you mean? Been playing terraria and runescape with Shnap and some others while the server's been down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALMOSTunseen



Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere deep in the depths of Australia

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Midgitwhale wrote:
ALMOSTunseen wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:
Did playing on the server 2 weeks ago to play terraria and runescape?

Don't get what you mean? Been playing terraria and runescape with Shnap and some others while the server's been down.
You stopped playing on the server 1 week before it got hacked =/

Yea cause terraria came out.
So your saying just cause I didn't play for a single week I shouldn't be promoted?

Well if thats how you think, "Shnap shouldn't be founder anymore because he tried out a new game, derp derp derp"?

I was playing terraria with shnap, cfarr, dalucas, skiitz and some others, well from your perspective they don't deserve their rank either, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Almost, you deserve it!

A wonderful player, friend and Sponsor.

You're kind and willing to help, you're also very learned when it comes to plugins, mods and all things with pixels!


I whole heartedly reccomend you get Op. You deserve it more than others that have... let us down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALMOSTunseen



Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere deep in the depths of Australia

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

ShnapDragon wrote:
Almost, you deserve it!

A wonderful player, friend and Sponsor.

You're kind and willing to help, you're also very learned when it comes to plugins, mods and all things with pixels!


I whole heartedly reccomend you get Op. You deserve it more than others that have... let us down.

Thanks shnap!

"others that have.... let us down"

COUGHCOUGHMIDGECOUGHCOUGHCOUGH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midgitwhale



Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 pm

ALMOSTunseen wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:
ALMOSTunseen wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:
Did playing on the server 2 weeks ago to play terraria and runescape?

Don't get what you mean? Been playing terraria and runescape with Shnap and some others while the server's been down.
You stopped playing on the server 1 week before it got hacked =/

Yea cause terraria came out.
So your saying just cause I didn't play for a single week I shouldn't be promoted?

Well if thats how you think, "Shnap shouldn't be founder anymore because he tried out a new game, derp derp derp"?

I was playing terraria with shnap, cfarr, dalucas, skiitz and some others, well from your perspective they don't deserve their rank either, right?
When Did I say you shouldn't get your promotion????? derp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cfarr

avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 21
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 pm

he shouldn't be bagged for going off the server for a while, i haven't been very active lately cause i've been playing terraria with almost and others.
And he really does deserve this
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALMOSTunseen



Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere deep in the depths of Australia

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Midgitwhale wrote:
ALMOSTunseen wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:
ALMOSTunseen wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:
Did playing on the server 2 weeks ago to play terraria and runescape?

Don't get what you mean? Been playing terraria and runescape with Shnap and some others while the server's been down.
You stopped playing on the server 1 week before it got hacked =/

Yea cause terraria came out.
So your saying just cause I didn't play for a single week I shouldn't be promoted?

Well if thats how you think, "Shnap shouldn't be founder anymore because he tried out a new game, derp derp derp"?

I was playing terraria with shnap, cfarr, dalucas, skiitz and some others, well from your perspective they don't deserve their rank either, right?
When Did I say you shouldn't get your promotion????? derp?


You said that before you deleted your posted. There are 2 reasons for posting here, supporting this and not supporting it, and you weren't supporting me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 am

ALMOSTunseen wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:
ALMOSTunseen wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:
ALMOSTunseen wrote:
Midgitwhale wrote:
Did playing on the server 2 weeks ago to play terraria and runescape?

Don't get what you mean? Been playing terraria and runescape with Shnap and some others while the server's been down.
You stopped playing on the server 1 week before it got hacked =/

Yea cause terraria came out.
So your saying just cause I didn't play for a single week I shouldn't be promoted?

Well if thats how you think, "Shnap shouldn't be founder anymore because he tried out a new game, derp derp derp"?

I was playing terraria with shnap, cfarr, dalucas, skiitz and some others, well from your perspective they don't deserve their rank either, right?
When Did I say you shouldn't get your promotion????? derp?
s.

You said that before you deleted your posted. There are 2 reasons for posting here, supporting this and not supporting it, and you weren't supporting me.



I deleted them because he was acting like... himself. I was preventing more hate messaging, and if he doesn't but out then i will lock this. It's your application, a single "Good luck" or "Maybe you should wait longer" is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

avatar

Posts : 491
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Cornwall, England

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:02 am

Will promote if Plat or Flynxx agrees Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

avatar

Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 21
Location : Manchester, UK

PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Promote him Very Happy

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application   

Back to top Go down
 
ALMOSTunseen's Mod Application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Viewing application/x-chess-pgn MIME on Android
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: CB Mod
» MM app store rating
» Dark Knight (Chess application) based on Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Falls :: Other :: Staff Applications Archive-
Jump to: