HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

***Volb's MODERATOR OR HIGHER APPLICATION***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Volb

PostSubject: ***Volb's MODERATOR OR HIGHER APPLICATION***   Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:39 am

Name: Volb

I have been playing on this server for a couple of months now and I have started wanting to build massive structures, however taking the time to harvest TONS of material is quite time consuming, and quite frankly annoying. I know KID and Pman have had to experience me asking them over and over for materials so i can keep building Razz. I have real life Architecture experience and have graduated my College program as an Architectural Technologist, I also have Real life experience in Architecture Design. I am just applying because I WANT I have noticed that during certain times of the night not many or no mods are on, I tend to play alot around these times and it is quite barren. I am Eager to learn all of the new Plugins and tricks of this game and i hoped u took the time to read all the way to the end.

Thanks
Volb

P.S If you want to see two of my creations look Across from the WTC and Behind the new spawn castle Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALMOSTunseen

PostSubject: Re: ***Volb's MODERATOR OR HIGHER APPLICATION***   Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Volb wrote:
Name: Volb

I have been playing on this server for a couple of months now and I have started wanting to build massive structures, however taking the time to harvest TONS of material is quite time consuming, and quite frankly annoying. I know KID and Pman have had to experience me asking them over and over for materials so i can keep building Razz. I have real life Architecture experience and have graduated my College program as an Architectural Technologist, I also have Real life experience in Architecture Design. I am just applying because I WANT I have noticed that during certain times of the night not many or no mods are on, I tend to play alot around these times and it is quite barren. I am Eager to learn all of the new Plugins and tricks of this game and i hoped u took the time to read all the way to the end.

Thanks
Volb

P.S If you want to see two of my creations look Across from the WTC and Behind the new spawn castle Smile

I think you'd be a good Mod and if there was an Architect rank, that would be you. Volb being promoted to a Mod would allow him to make even more amazing pieces of architectural brilliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: ***Volb's MODERATOR OR HIGHER APPLICATION***   Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Wow, lots and lots of applications recently. Volb thanks for taking the time to put this up i will seriously consider it with the other founders but i'm not really sure we need any more moderators for the time being. We currently have 6 which should be more than enough for now but if a position were to come up you would definately be one of the candidates.

Also something i've noticed and i'm not picking on you Volb as many have done it before but people keep putting an app for a position "or higher". This is kinda bugging me as we have a set rank progression of Guest-Regular-VIP-Moderator-Super Moderator-Admin for the standard ranks so please don't put in an app and expect anything higher than the next rank up as you will not get it. Again, not picking on you in particular but, yeah thanks Volb Smile

PostSubject: Re: ***Volb's MODERATOR OR HIGHER APPLICATION***   Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Retriever wrote:
Wow, lots and lots of applications recently. Volb thanks for taking the time to put this up i will seriously consider it with the other founders but i'm not really sure we need any more moderators for the time being. We currently have 6 which should be more than enough for now but if a position were to come up you would definately be one of the candidates.

Also something i've noticed and i'm not picking on you Volb as many have done it before but people keep putting an app for a position "or higher". This is kinda bugging me as we have a set rank progression of Guest-Regular-VIP-Moderator-Super Moderator-Admin for the standard ranks so please don't put in an app and expect anything higher than the next rank up as you will not get it. Again, not picking on you in particular but, yeah thanks Volb Smile

I don't expect anything ever, Its just hard to build things when I ask for materials lots of people either like ignore me or play 20 questions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Volb's MODERATOR OR HIGHER APPLICATION***   

Back to top Go down

***Volb's MODERATOR OR HIGHER APPLICATION***
Page 1 of 1