HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

KingzCraft private server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KID_Pryde

PostSubject: KingzCraft private server   Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 pm

hey everyone, just a little sort of update on whats been going on with me since the big incident. i have decided to start to running my own server, one of the reasons i wanted to get a copy of my buildings (side note: i downloaded some other buildings as well [not my fault, i cant control what worlddownloader does] and if no one minds, i might keep a few of them, cause they're all so wonderful:D i will of course, credit the builders with the construstion, but anyways, i hope no one gets at me for advertising, but if anyone wants, i'll post the server details and login once im finished setting up. i dont know how much time i'll end up playing on paradise falls now, but i'll still stop in now and then, work on finishing my buildings, say hi to everyone, anyways, things to do, so, bye bye for now,

the one and only, KID_Pryde
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KID_Pryde

PostSubject: Re: KingzCraft private server   Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:54 pm

just to start Razz not my fault for double posting, but no one has said anything, but anyways, i've started to make a forum for my server, it'snot finished, well, neither are finished, although i wouldn't mind some people who want to come on and help me set things up, but that'll have to wait a week before we (me and darth) get the server on a host, cause right now i run on my laptop and, well...... it lives and breathes lag XD but anyways, here's a link to our forum: KingsCraft forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: KingzCraft private server   Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey KP, good luck with the server but i'm sure you'll understand you can't really advertise a server on the private forums of another, minecraftforum.net is your best bet. Also for a host i recommend Provisionhost.com, they are a little pricey compared to others but you do get alot others might not give you, full SFTP access and free McMyAdmin with wood+ plans for example. Cya around

PostSubject: Re: KingzCraft private server   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Good luck wish you all the best, but it ain't easy to run a server as everyone who has tried will tell you.

Zirus101

PostSubject: Re: KingzCraft private server   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Good luck with your Server Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KingzCraft private server   

Back to top Go down

KingzCraft private server
Page 1 of 1