AuthorMessage
TinkerbellJustCuzICan

PostSubject: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Ah.. Hai Very Happy

In-Game name= PimpMyElephant

Real name= Grace

Age= 13

Position= Op

Game time= I've been playing on teh paradise falls server for a few months now, and have decided being an Op would be absolutely awesome.. I mean who wouldn't want to spawn stuffs. (BUCKETS!! Very Happy) I love buckets :3.

I play for a few hours most days usually, from when I get home from school until dinner.

Buildings = I know loads of people put in applications, sho I'm going to say some of teh stuff I've done, to prove I'm worthy of teh allmighty status of Op. ^^

On teh server before teh last, Fab and I built floating houses together, on the last server, I built a theme park, complete with a boat ride and rollercoaster, and on this server, with Shnap (when he went legit) we built the all-famous Adam, and started on the giant treehouse project, Eve. We even added two lil guard dogs named Lt. Cuddles and Tinkles. Very Happy

Why i should get Op= As well as trying to build as much cool stuff as I could, I've tried to be nice to everyone - I give people stuff without asking for anything in return, help with any building they need doing, and talk lots. (Even if some people *cough* Volb *cough* don't approve of meh speech pattern.. Meh, ush, wif, dunt etc.. Not meh fault Very Happy).

To be completely honest, I'm not sure I'll be the best op there ever was at teh start, but we all have to start somewhere.. Dalucas is my brother, too, (ranked super-op) so maybe he can give me some advice.. Although I doubt I'll understand.. I don't speak very fluent Grunt.

Even if I don't get the rank, I'll keep playing on paradise falls and ignore this application ever happened Very Happy.

Not exactly sure if that's a very convincing application.. But it's all completely true. As soppy as that sounds ;D.

Honestleh,
PimpMyElephant.

P.S. Sorry about all teh smiley faces.. Something I do when I'm scared into teh next century..
P.S.S. I love buckets Very Happy!

Last edited by TinkerbellJustCuzICan on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALMOSTunseen

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 pm

TinkerbellJustCuzICan wrote:
Ah.. Hai Very Happy

I've been playing on teh paradise falls server for a few months now, and have decided being an Op would be absolutely awesome.. I mean who wouldn't want to spawn stuffs. (BUCKETS!! Very Happy) I love buckets :3.

But I know loads of people put in applications, sho I'm going to say some of teh stuff I've done, to prove I'm worthy of teh allmighty status of Op. ^^

On teh server before teh last, Fab and I built floating houses together, on the last server, I built a theme park, complete with a boat ride and rollercoaster, and on this server, with Shnap (when he went legit) we built the all-famous Adam, and started on the giant treehouse project, Eve. We even added two lil guard dogs named Lt. Cuddles and Tinkles. Very Happy

As well as trying to build as much cool stuff as I could, I've tried to be nice to everyone - I give people stuff without asking for anything in return, help with any building they need doing, and talk lots. (Even if some people *cough* Volb *cough* don't approve of meh speech pattern.. Meh, ush, wif, dunt etc.. Not meh fault Very Happy).

To be completely honest, I'm not sure I'll be the best op there ever was at teh start, but we all have to start somewhere.. Dalucas is my brother, too, (ranked super-op) so maybe he can give me some advice.. Although I doubt I'll understand.. I don't speak very fluent Grunt.

Even if I don't get the rank, I'll keep playing on paradise falls and ignore this application ever happened Very Happy.

Not exactly sure if that's a very convincing application.. But it's all completely true. As soppy as that sounds ;D.

Honestleh,
PimpMyElephant.

P.S. Sorry about all teh smiley faces.. Something I do when I'm scared into teh next century..
P.S.S. I love buckets Very Happy!

MORE BUCKETS=MORE LAVA=MORE PIMP IS AWESOME SIGNS!

I think pimp would make a great moderator, she'd be one of those casual and awesome moderators. She has done a lot to help the server and is great person. And the "meh's" just make a very nice operator ready package. GO PIMPY

Almost.

ps- I like killing piggys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 pm

I've known you for ages now (Ages in gamers time!), and it’s safe to say you will make a great Op.
You completely selfless and never put yourself above others.
I am 100% you will not disappoint us as an Op, although you might not be too popular with all the other Ops; try not to set the bar too high for them!

I assume that if you get Op the first thing you will do is /item bucket 1000000000000!

Anyway to wrap it up,
You have my vote and I hope all the other founders agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zirus101

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 pm

I hate having Pimp around the server, Even though we talk/see each other online a lot , I don't want you moderator, you are highly immature, You are a disgrace! You do not deserve OP. Btw I forgot to mention, When I am tired, I tend to write the opposite of what I actually want to write, and right now, I am tired Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shangaran!

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

im good with this Very Happy
yes from me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midgitwhale

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Shangaran! wrote:
im good with this Very Happy
yes from me
FINALLY YOU GOT A FORUMS ACCOUNT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Also I'd like to see you as an Mod Very Happy your always calm and never get to angry or 'rage' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dalt91

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Give him op or give me death hopefully he get's op Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flare Winterwolf

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:55 pm

I Approve Very Happy *gives the thumbs up*

you have been a really good member of this community and i feel that you deserve this Very Happy

see you in game Very Happy

~ Flare

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Dalt91 wrote:
Give him op or give me death hopefully he get's op Very Happy

Err dalt... Pimps a girl Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

On behalf of JD and Flynxx:

Yeah she should be Op.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zirus101

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:21 am

Yeah, I think your gonna get it pimp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:42 am

Accepted Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dalucas_1

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Smile good job Grace u will deffs be a great moderator, no doubt about it.

PS: i wrote this while u were looking at dem photos tht ma keeps

PPS: i pwn u at checkers XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Op Application thingo :D   

Back to top Go down

Op Application thingo :D
Page 1 of 1