HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Application for Moderator xD And a title can have a maximum of 255 characters, bit much don't you think? :afro:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zirus101

PostSubject: My Application for Moderator xD And a title can have a maximum of 255 characters, bit much don't you think? :afro:   Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

Hi, I would like to apply for Admin. Why? Because I know I won't get it, for the rest of my application, go see my OP application in JADs forums. afro afro, Ok, I put this in to see if I could get lucky Razz hehe, so now, I decided to try for Moderator, I have a pretty good chance. (see the link given by retriever for application) And some other things not mentioned in the application. Ok, so, I have made the Nyan/poptart cat, I am currently working on an adventure, And I am VERY friendly and active in the server and on the forums. If I do get OP, I was wondering if you could just add the Op commands to the Architect rank, cause I still wanna be Architect Very Happy

Last edited by Zirus101 on Mon May 09, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Moderator xD And a title can have a maximum of 255 characters, bit much don't you think? :afro:   Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Zirus' Op application: here

Uhm well you've only been builder for a few days now, i suggest a few awesome adventures to wow the founders into submission Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Moderator xD And a title can have a maximum of 255 characters, bit much don't you think? :afro:   Sun May 08, 2011 3:44 pm

I think you'll have to do a lot more for admin....

When you think you, shangaran and flare_winterwolf are equals tell me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for Moderator xD And a title can have a maximum of 255 characters, bit much don't you think? :afro:   

Back to top Go down

My Application for Moderator xD And a title can have a maximum of 255 characters, bit much don't you think? :afro:
Page 1 of 1