HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 introduction from geetree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
geetree



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-09-23

PostSubject: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:49 am

hey whats up the names geetree i have a good rep for building and with worldedit if u want u could make me admin cheers
Peace out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zirus101

avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 am

geetree wrote:
hey whats up the names geetree i have a good rep for building and with worldedit if u want u could make me admin cheers
Peace out Very Happy
Can't tell if trolling... Or being serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

avatar

Posts : 491
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 22
Location : Cornwall, England

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 am

No idea and Zirus can you please make your sig a little smaller, it's a bit too big. Thanks

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adsh33d

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:59 am

Zirus101 wrote:
geetree wrote:
hey whats up the names geetree i have a good rep for building and with worldedit if u want u could make me admin cheers
Peace out Very Happy
Can't tell if trolling... Or being serious.

Zirus, you are the reason 4rumer needs a like button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zirus101

avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 am

Retriever wrote:
Zirus can you please make your sig a little smaller, it's a bit too big. Thanks
My bad, aha, done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zirus101

avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Adsh33d wrote:
Zirus101 wrote:
geetree wrote:
hey whats up the names geetree i have a good rep for building and with worldedit if u want u could make me admin cheers
Peace out Very Happy
Can't tell if trolling... Or being serious.

Zirus, you are the reason 4rumer needs a like button.
fuckyeah.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheNinja420



Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Retriever wrote:
No idea and Zirus can you please make your sig a little smaller, it's a bit too big. Thanks

Not to be rude, but as if yours in any smaller ret Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynxx
Admin
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 25
Location : Alberta, Canada

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:16 pm

TheNinja420 wrote:
Retriever wrote:
No idea and Zirus can you please make your sig a little smaller, it's a bit too big. Thanks

Not to be rude, but as if yours in any smaller ret Razz

Zirus changed his sig by the time you read the post.

_________________


ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ Hello
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paradisefalls.4rumer.com
Zirus101

avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 20
Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Flynxx wrote:
TheNinja420 wrote:
Retriever wrote:
No idea and Zirus can you please make your sig a little smaller, it's a bit too big. Thanks

Not to be rude, but as if yours in any smaller ret Razz

Zirus changed his sig by the time you read the post.
Before, It was longer than flynxx's Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheNinja420



Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-09-12
Age : 19
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Zirus101 wrote:
Flynxx wrote:
TheNinja420 wrote:
Retriever wrote:
No idea and Zirus can you please make your sig a little smaller, it's a bit too big. Thanks

Not to be rude, but as if yours in any smaller ret Razz

Zirus changed his sig by the time you read the post.
Before, It was longer than flynxx's Razz

lol teehee Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: introduction from geetree   

Back to top Go down
 
introduction from geetree
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good day my introduction
» Just felt like doing this. (Usernameless's Introduction)
» Hey guys! (Bloo's / Xavier ChillBlade's Introduction)
» Introduction pintu
» polite introduction.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Falls :: Player Related :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: