HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just a little heads up! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zirus101

PostSubject: Just a little heads up! :D   Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Hey guys, just a heads up, I have come to a decision about minecraft. I know, some of you may not take it well, but, it needs to be done. My new about my activity in Minecraft is "I won't be on much until or Server is updated to 1.8 Very Happy" Yeah, basically, since we are getting a new map, I have decided to halt creations until we update. I may, or may not be on again during 1.7.3, mostly because, I ambuilding in Single player, and when we update, I'll re-make my structure on our serve,r but since we are going legit, they will not be as good. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a little heads up! :D   Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:13 pm

I've pretty much stopped playing minecraft because 1.8 isn't too friendly with my computer and my mom doesn't let me use her's that much. HOWEVER I am now back into the water polo season so I an busy on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. All around night time (5-10:30 Mountain Time [-7]) and earlier to later (4ish to 11:00) on Sundays. I am just coaching this year (and playing for the last hour on sundays) but during the 2 hours after my hour of coaching, I just sit around doing nothing. I can get my mom to bring her lappy every night so I can play for the two hours but sometimes she has meetings n stuff or she goes out shopping for groceries so I won't always have it. There's also the problem of the internet access. But whatever. I'll make my own message about all this written down better in the intro/farewells. NOT LEAVING. Just playing a lot less.

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ Hello
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paradisefalls.4rumer.com
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a little heads up! :D   Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Razz Zirus, I'm usually messing around in 1.8 now, so hopefully bukkit hurries up Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little heads up! :D   

Back to top Go down

Just a little heads up! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Falls :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: