HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WHATS UP EVERYBODY?! by the way i agree with zirus 255 characters is alot for a title

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkiiTz

PostSubject: WHATS UP EVERYBODY?! by the way i agree with zirus 255 characters is alot for a title   Tue May 10, 2011 9:56 pm

hey its SkiiTz im just posting on this forum cos i want some of the new players to get to know me a bit better because im only on for a certain time during the day and i dont get to see half of them so yeah. a few things about me my name irl is Clayton, and i live on the east coast of australia. pretty cool place to live because we hardly get anything huge around here (except for the guy that egged bieber that guy is a LEGEND!) if you ever want to talk to me in game about anything im on mostly in the afternoons anytime between 4:30pm and 9pm (GMT+10) or you can reply. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/intervenience
Rumblemore

PostSubject: Re: WHATS UP EVERYBODY?! by the way i agree with zirus 255 characters is alot for a title   Tue May 10, 2011 11:50 pm

you just ruined my idea to have everywhere: last post: Rumblemore
blaaah Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WHATS UP EVERYBODY?! by the way i agree with zirus 255 characters is alot for a title
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1