HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beau

PostSubject: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 6:52 am

I want to be a moderator, or perhaps more, because well dude iv'e been here for a pretty long time don't you think? And you know hope that perhaps i could be a mod or maybe more Very Happy but you know me if i see someone hack i'll probably ban him on the spot unless he has some really good reason as to why the hell he's doing that shit in the 1st place and from previous post i noted that you mostly promote people who are VIP's like me Wink so yeah and if this app is "like" too sloppy for me to be a mod,or perhaps more, i would be more than willing to write up a better and more ermmaaa......... you know better one, so yeah hope this gets accepted. Very Happy

cmon jd u can do this Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 7:23 am

I don't know... You kinda ditched us then came back when we were stable again. On the other hand we have ancients like shang, flare, Dalucas, retriever, lucent, platnimman, zirus and more. They stayed and they all got moved up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 am

ancient? now I'm considered ancient? lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 7:59 am

I think we should set up a council of the elders... Muahaha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 10:11 am

confirming my grandson is typing for me on the...ugh...interwebs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zirus101

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Retriever wrote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Feels like only yesterday they killed hitler... (I forget who wore that skin for the longest while >Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Zirus101 wrote:
Retriever wrote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Feels like only yesterday they killed hitler... (I forget who wore that skin for the longest while >Very Happy)

That was either Fabi or Midgit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paradisefalls.4rumer.com
Beau

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 2:56 pm

well yeah but just so you know it wasn't cos the server wasn't stable it was cause i got a new game and got really hooked on to it and dude u know when i'm online, i'm online a lot and cmon im pretty sure im more ancient then lucent and retriever and cmonnnn since i got minecraft this was the only public server i ever played EVER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 3:21 pm

mmm i've been playing this server since august of last year, you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beau

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 3:24 pm

seriously no way dude i only knew u in the 2nd map and i was on alot in the 1st one and i forgot when i joined but iw as pretty sure it was pretttyyyyy long ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 6:38 pm

beauz, its not only about how much you play.

Heard of the word LOYALTY, well that helps a lot.

You didn't even post on the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Ok! I know how to settle this. What rank was Cralant when you joined Razz
Its how I found out I'm older than ShnapDragon on this server :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Platnimman wrote:
Ok! I know how to settle this. What rank was Cralant when you joined Razz
Its how I found out I'm older than ShnapDragon on this server :')

Not relevant or helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sat May 14, 2011 11:32 pm

...Why are you on my case shnap? I thought we were friends Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beau

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun May 15, 2011 1:55 am

well dude i'm pretty sure me only ever EVER playing this server pretty much counts as loyalty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun May 15, 2011 3:51 am

beau, drop it already. every time you post something to argue you lose you chance of become a mod more and more. The fact is you left when the server started going haywire and you came back when it was steady, that looks suspicious and that really hurt you in the trust and loyalty department. Just drop it and continue playing and you will eventually get lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beau

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun May 15, 2011 4:05 am

dudeee its not my fault stuff on the 360 is so addictive but seriously when i did leave for that moment it wasnt because of the status the server was in it was cos of ssf4 and mvc3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zirus101

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 am

Beau wrote:
well dude i'm pretty sure me only ever EVER playing this server pretty much counts as loyalty.
Loyalty means. sticking with the server. Not play in it for a lil bit, ditching it , and coming back after 4 or more months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun May 15, 2011 7:33 am

seriously, this is ridiculous. we dont need to be arguing about this. can this thread be locked please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun May 15, 2011 7:35 am

Sorry Beauz... Even though we're mates an all, I'm gonna have to agree with Zirus and Lucent on this one. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beau

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

im sorry but u seriously think i played it for a "little bit" and ditched it for 4 months? dude at most it was only 2 months tops i'm not trying to argue about anything right now im pretty damn sure this is a lost cause but i want u to know that i really like this server ok? its the only one i played and still continue to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Mon May 16, 2011 5:01 am

lucent1230 wrote:
seriously, this is ridiculous. we dont need to be arguing about this. can this thread be locked please?

I was thinkin the same thing before I came on.

Guys, stop pestering Beauz. He has been with the server for a long time and sure, he did leave the server but it's not like he ever harmed us or anything. The timing of his departure was just a bit bad.

You guys should consider his position. If you guys left to go play a new game for a month or two without telling us, how would you feel if people treated you the way you treated him? Treat others how you would want to be treated.

Next time, just say "good luck" and then piss off. His business is his own, and it's not up to you guys to say who has a chance at getting a promo or who doesn't; it's up to the founders.

And to Shnap: I know what I just said is a bit irrelevant to you because you ARE a founder, but PLEASE act more mature when it comes to things like these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paradisefalls.4rumer.com
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:08 am

Moderator app accepted Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShnapDragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:40 am

Platnimman wrote:

Uh lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 am

ShnapDragon wrote:
Platnimman wrote:

Uh lol!

Why lol? He's been with this server for almost a year now... I trust him enough to be mod.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D   

Back to top Go down

My Mod Application or perhaps a better pos :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next