HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shang

PostSubject: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Thu May 17, 2012 11:58 pm

firstly i havent built this for our server cos flynxx wants legit Razz

So what you lot think Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Fri May 18, 2012 2:53 am

Awful. Just bloody awful. I mean it's too symetrical and I hate how all the blocks complement each other.

This has got to be some of your best work shang Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Fri May 18, 2012 3:36 am

A lot of people aren't playing legit, so you can do whatever you want... I'm not the one making the decisions, I was just simply saying something that I prefer.

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ Hello
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paradisefalls.4rumer.com
cfarr

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm

So do you like just do this in your spare time? Cause wtf it is awesome >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PurplePois0n

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Fri May 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Words cannot describe its awesomeness.. Although, just because you hand made 25% of it and copied and pasted it doesn't mean its fully hand made! Job. Well. Done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pp-music.co.nr
shang

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Fri May 18, 2012 6:20 pm

cfarr wrote:
So do you like just do this in your spare time? Cause wtf it is awesome >.>

Actually yes , when im extremly bored i build epic shiz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Sat May 19, 2012 2:15 am

if you really want to know what I think........ it's not impressive at all. I looks exactly like every one of your other creations, it has a simple design to it, there's not a whole lot of detail. Don't get me wrong, it's a good building just not great.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KID_Pryde

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Sat May 19, 2012 2:29 am

I'm pretty sure I've said something similar before but yeah, I agree with Lucy, your buildings are very monotonous. My advice/constructive criticism, is to try something new. This is the reason I started making my volcano, because all our spawn buildings pretty much ended up looking the same. Think less large scale, well design, and more different and unique. I'm not trying to knock down your stuff, it's amazing, but I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you could create so much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shang

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 am

well u see guys that design is a new one , secondly , i got bored and lazy with building spawn castles after the 27th one :p

i have gone to more basic shapes but thats just cos these days i lack the patience to make more intricate designs due to my TAFE studies,

and thnx for the criticism , i will try to make a better design for my next spawn if i ever get around to it,

btw my spawns are ment to look like something completly different to what everyone else builds.

Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Platnimman

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Sat May 19, 2012 5:11 am

Shang, I'm pretty sure one of the forum rules is to write in comprehensable and correct English Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volb

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 pm

I want to turn it pink Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)   

Back to top Go down

spawn castle i just built (for jad's server)
Page 1 of 1