HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PurpleP0ison

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: PurpleP0ison   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:28 am

hmmm, this is defiantly something we're going to have to watch out for then until they can fix this issue.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: PurpleP0ison   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 am

I mean, /i if you have the permissions.

PostSubject: Re: PurpleP0ison   Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:16 pm

This reminds me of the time I had 2 full chests of diamond blocks that I obtained from duplicating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PurplePois0n

PostSubject: Re: PurpleP0ison   Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Well, the save inventory feature in too many items stores some kind of 'cache' on your computer, thus forth suggesting this example: i go into my single player world and save my inv full of red matter blocks, i then go into the Paradise Falls server and load my inventory.. the cache on your computer then fills your inventory full of diamonds! So they only way to resolve this issue is to disable tmi all together, through the server of course. So basically, no matter what you do to stop this on the server, it is still possible one way or another to retrieve your inventory back from the tmi cache, wether that being simply loading your inventory save.. or hacking into the server files and copying the save file from the tmi inv save folder into your player data. So what i am concluding is that im innocent (already that has been achieved) and, perhaps there should be another way around this. Im sure if someone looked hard enough, surely they would find a plug in that disables tmi all together, or we take a simpler approach and who ever uses this dupe glitch and is caught with enough evidence, to either ban/demote them. I hope this helped explain it just a little bit more, thanks

-purple
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pp-music.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PurpleP0ison   

Back to top Go down

PurpleP0ison
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Falls :: Player Related :: Griefing/Stealing Report-
Jump to: