HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Paradise Falls Android Application ~ Beta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurplePois0n

PostSubject: Paradise Falls Android Application ~ Beta   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Ok, So i got really bored and thought of this "Sick and tired of turning your computer on and waiting ages just to see the forums? Having to search up the forums on your phone and it being hard to see? No problem, PF Hub is here to help!" So basically what you do is on ANY android mobile phone (I decided on Android because that's what i have, and found more people have this) you simply download a QR reader application and scan this little bar code i made (Shmancy isn't it) And after you finish scanning it, there should option 'open browser' or something similar, hit that and it will begin automatically downloading the application.. omg Very Happy Essentially what the app is is basically the forums, in an app.. but the mobile version! Its so simple, i would recommend anyone who has an android mobile to try it. Initially i just made it for myself because im to lazy to turn on the put

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Download Qr Bar code Scanner from google play/or any appstore
2) Scan my lovely bar code below in the application by hitting Scan Bar Code, then hold your phone up to the bar code on the monitor of your puter
3) Once it has scanned, select 'open browser'
4) The application should automatically begin to download
5) Once it is finished, scroll down the top menu bar of android (where the clock is) and hit where it says download finished
6) Continue to install the app through the apk built in installer
7) tada! Its finished -- enjoy your very own Paradise Falls Application Wink

QR Code Picture: **Just hold up your phone, open a QR App, scan it with the camera.. and hit the button like 'open browser' and it should start to download**

App Preview:
A

Any issues, feel free to comment below ;D
Feed back is also appreciated

Last edited by PurplePois0n on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pp-music.co.nr
cfarr

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Falls Android Application ~ Beta   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Only have an Ipod touch :,(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PurplePois0n

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Falls Android Application ~ Beta   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 pm

cfarr wrote:
Only have an Ipod touch :,(
You dont have a phone Surprised
Back to top Go down
Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Falls Android Application ~ Beta   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:19 am

Just downloaded it, epic. Very cool to open the forums through a creeper face Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Falls Android Application ~ Beta   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 am

Retriever wrote:
Just downloaded it, epic. Very cool to open the forums through a creeper face Very Happy

Glad to see my boredom actually came to good use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise Falls Android Application ~ Beta   

Back to top Go down

Paradise Falls Android Application ~ Beta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradise Falls :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: